“Thoroughly unprepared, we take the step into the afternoon of life. Worse still, we take this step with the false presupposition that our truths and our ideals will serve us as hitherto. But we cannot live the afternoon of life according to the program of life’s morning, for what was great in the morning will be little at evening and what in the morning was true, at evening will have become a lie.” Carl Gustav Jung
Table of Services
What Can I Do For You?
Everyone needs someone to talk to but you may not feel you can talk to a family member or a friend. Or perhaps you don’t know what to talk about but you know something is holding you back.
You and I together develop a caring, engaged and insightful dialogue which will help you first to understand where you are blocked and then to overcome your blocks.
- Think of life’s moments where we may feel that you are at a dead-end.
- Issues with relationships, health, children, work could be reflecting sorrows, grief, loss, inner conflicts.
- When you come to feel that you are not as good as you would like to be, or not excelling in the eyes of others; or you simply have a feeling of inadequacy.
- Chronic health issues, self-appearance, physical pain.
- Fear, anxiety also frequently appear as signals from the body wanting a deeper attention.